What is eviti|Advisor?
eviti|Advisor is a transformative online decision-support solution that gives providers and their staff access to one of the most comprehensive and unbiased digital libraries of nationally recognized evidence-based treatment standards available. eviti|Advisor empowers oncologists to make the best treatment decisions for their patients.
Compiling treatments from all major published peer-reviewed literature, oncology associations and government agencies, eviti|Advisor allows oncologists to see:
- 120+ cancer types
- 1,700+ evidence-based treatment regimens
- Approximately 10,000 Federally Registered Clinical Trials
- Costs (enabling value-based decision making)
- All treatment modalities
eviti|Advisor also integrates with eviti|Connect, a pre-authorization tool that:
- further filters regimen options by payer plan language for each patient
- aligns the interests of the provider, patient and payer before treatment begins
- offers expert peer-to-peer interactions with the eviti medical office
- identifies and addresses conflicts with payers before treatment begins