120+ Cancer Types • 1,700+ Treatment Regimens • 10,000+ Clinical Trials
As an oncologist, eviti|Advisor empowers you to provide the best quality, cost-effective, evidence-based cancer care for your patients. The web-based cancer treatment knowledge base presents evidence-based treatments and clinical trials personalized to the specific patient, and displays treatment parameters to help facilitate shared decision making with patients.
Oncology Decision Support
eviti|Advisor is an independent, comprehensive resource that provides real-time access to:
- Over 1,700 nationally accepted treatment regimens , compiled in real-time from sources such as the NCCN Compendium, ASCO, ASTRO, ASH, NCI, FDA and others
- All modalities for more than 120 cancer types
- Over 10,000 federally registered clinical trials
- Payer specific compliance/preferences*
|Video: Physician Introduction||Video: Oncologist
- Equips oncologists with verified, collaborative, evidence-based standards and comprehensive oncology solutions from cancer research
- Provides real-time accessibility and actionable information for fast, informed, treatment plan review and decisions
- Compares regimens based on outcomes, toxicities and costs
- Offers independent, unbiased cancer treatment guidelines overseen by unprejudiced top oncologists with over a decade of cancer disease management experience
eviti|Advisor is offered at no charge to practicing oncologists.
Automated Cancer Treatment Pre-authorization
eviti|Advisor integrates with eviti|Connect, which payers use as a pre-authorization tool. This allows you to select and save a treatment plan for a specific patient so that your billing staff can retrieve the saved treatment plan in eviti|Connect to complete the pre-authorization process.
The Most Comprehensive, Advanced
Cancer Care Platform Available Today
eviti provides both oncology software and clinical services and is backed by an extensive clinical library compiled and managed by expert oncologists. Its comprehensive oncology information, guidelines to cancer pathways and evidence-based standards are derived from journals, scientific literature and reputable oncology organizations.
eviti is the most comprehensive, oncology decision-making platform for fighting cancer today. eviti provides a transformative decision-support solution to the cancer crisis by providing physicians with advanced cancer strategies and oncology decision support – well beyond clinical pathways. In the end, physicians have access to proven cancer treatment plans, total cancer costs are reduced, and patients receive the best and most affordable evidence-based treatments available.
* For health plans contracted with eviti