CANCER TYPES, 1,700+ TREATMENT REGIMENS
eviti empowers PHYSICIANS with advanced
A Breakthrough Solution
The eviti cancer patient care decision-support platform was first introduced in October 2010 by eviti, Inc. (formerly known as ITA Partners). eviti’s oncology software provides a breakthrough solution that addresses the increasingly challenging and complex cancer crisis by empowering physicians with cancer guidelines, oncology information and evidence-based cancer treatment options.
Oncology Decision Support for Use with All Cancer Patients
eviti|Advisor empowers physicians to provide the best quality, cost-effective cancer patient care and evidence based medicine for their patients:
- Comprised of over 1,700 nationally accepted treatment regimens (as of 5/13), compiled in real-time from sources such as the NCCN Compendium, ASCO, ASTRO, ASH, NCI, FDA and others
- Covers all modalities for more than 120 cancer types
- Cancer treatment support includes access to over 10,000 federally registered clinical trials (as of 12/12)
- Equips physicians with verified, collaborative, evidence-based standards and comprehensive oncology solutions from cancer research
- Provides real-time accessibility and actionable information for fast, informed, treatment plan review and decisions
- Compares regimens based on outcomes, toxicities and costs
- Offers independent, unbiased cancer treatment guidelines compiled by unprejudiced top oncologists with over a decade of cancer disease management experience
eviti|Advisor is offered at no charge to practicing oncologists.
eviti|Advisor also integrates with eviti|Connect, which some payers use as a pre-authorization tool. When used for contracted payers, eviti|Connect:
- Filters regimen options by payer plan language for each patient
- Facilitates timely reimbursement from insurance companies assured of optimum, cost-effective care
- Aligns with insurance plan language to help expedite payments
- Coordinates the interests of the provider, patient and payer before treatment begins
- Offers expert peer-to-peer interactions with the eviti medical office
- Identifies and addresses conflicts with payers before treatment begins.
The Most Comprehensive, Advanced
Cancercare Platform Available Today
eviti provides both oncology software and clinical services and is backed by an extensive clinical library compiled and managed by expert oncologists. Its comprehensive oncology information, guidelines to cancer pathways and evidence-based standards are derived from journals, scientific literature and reputable oncology organizations.
eviti is the most comprehensive, oncology decision-making platform for fighting cancer today. eviti provides a transformative decision-support solution to the cancer crisis by providing physicians with advanced cancer strategies and oncology decision support – well beyond clinical pathways. In the end, physicians have access to proven cancer treatment plans, total cancer costs are reduced, and patients receive the best and most affordable evidence-based treatments available.