- Aligning Physicians & Payers
- eviti Leads the Way in Healthcare Innovation
- eviti Technology Empowers Oncologists
- ADVANTAGE “Takes Full Advantage” of eviti
- eviti Bolstered by TrialCheck®
- DAKOTACARE Discovers Evidence-based eviti
- eviti Drawing Attention from Growing Number of Payers
- eviti – the “Super Second Opinion”
- Oncology Treatment Plan Decision Support – Beyond Pathways
- The Cancer Care Crisis and the Answer…in a Word
- Interview with Kathi Hawes, RN
- Interview with Susan Dowman, RN, BSN, OCN
- Interview with Robin Snyder Walker, RN
- Interview with Jennifer Callaghan, RN
- Interview with Ali Barrows, RN, OCN
- Interview with Elaine Whyler, RN, BSN, CCM
- Interview with Ashlee Cole, RN, OCN
- Interview with Judy King, RN
- Interview with Peggy Hollingsworth, RN, OCN
More and more insurance companies and employee benefit groups are discovering eviti – a new, ground-breaking, holistic and comprehensive oncology decision support platform that is empowering physicians to make better, more cost-effective treatment plan decisions for their cancer patients. The Texas Municipal League (TML), which offers competitive health benefits to nearly 31,000 members in various municipalities throughout Texas, is one of the latest organizations to select eviti.
eviti was recently introduced by ITA Partners Inc. (now eviti, Inc.), an independent, third-party expert based out of Philadelphia with nearly a decade of experience supporting oncology treatment. eviti’s extensive clinical library provides actionable information at the point of care and facilitates a payer/provider collaboration and alignment. TML is among the increasing number of payers that have recognized eviti as a breakthrough, collaborative solution to America’s growing cancer crisis.
“eviti will help us make meaningful quality and cost comparisons for our members undergoing cancer treatment based on the latest clinical information and national standards of care,” said Susan Smith, executive director at TML.
eviti facilitates the delivery of optimum, cost-effective cancer care for its patients. At the heart of eviti is an extensive clinical library containing comprehensive oncology information and cancer guidelines derived from journals and scientific literature. This knowledge-base is gathered and compiled by expert oncologists, a world-class medical advisory board, and other medical professionals passionate about solving the cancer crisis and collaborating to bring real answers to physicians and patients. Comprised of nationally accepted treatment regimens and covering all modalities and cancer types, eviti’s robust, evidence-based library takes into account both outcomes and toxicities.
The market has recently witnessed a flurry of activity with companies rushing to answer the crisis in cancer care. In recent months, a number of new oncology pathways products have sprung up, all promising to lower costs of cancer care through small sets of pathways that restrict providers’ treatment options and address only a limited number of diseases. Large drug distribution companies, jockeying for market position, are buying up pathways companies in hopes of controlling (or at least influencing) the purchase of profitable cancer medications. However, most oncologists and payers see through these tactics as self-serving; and once the dust settles, eviti’s independent, comprehensive platform will likely emerge as the leader in oncology decision support and become the standard in providing the payer/provider collaboration and alignment required to bring real answers to America’s cancer crisis.
Mark D. Rasche