You can quickly obtain pre-authorization for cancer treatment using the eviti|Connect online platform. It improves your pre-authorization workflow and allows more time for your other daily tasks. In addition, patients are able to begin treatment without delay.
- Facilitates timely treatment treatment start and reimbursement
- Eliminates back and forth phone calls with payers to obtain treatment pre-authorization
- Filters regimen options by payer plan language for each patient
- Aligns with insurance plan language to help expedite payments
- Limits/eliminates retrospective reviews, appeals and denials
- Coordinates the interests of the provider, patient and payer before treatment begins
- Offers expert peer-to-peer interactions with the eviti oncology medical office, as needed
- Identifies and addresses conflicts with payers before treatment begins
Have more questions? Check out the eviti Q&A.
If the prescribing oncologist uses eviti|Advisor for clinical decision support, you can retrieve treatment plans the physician has saved to complete the pre-authorization process.
eviti|Connect is available to use for pre-authorization of cancer treatment for payers contracted with eviti.